Computerized Compression Testing Machine
Approx. Rs 4 Lakh / Unit(s)
PROPERTIES:- Applications :
- High performances, high resolution test for routine and complex tests and calculation with measurement of sample strain.
- High precision and resolution
- Control system by PC and keyboard
- User friendly software for management of the console also for non-expert users
- Performance of many types of tests
- Software calibration
- Real time monitoring of test data (load, stress, strain, time) either in graphic format or as data
- Real time processing of test data (e.g. determination of E-modulus) either in graphic format or as data
- Load- hold function (Optional)
- Input of dimensions and descriptions of the sample: age, preparation, etc.
- Input of descriptive and administrative test data: client, test centre, place of test, etc.
- Input of test parameters and settings: load rate, peak, sensitivity, etc.
- Input of data after test completion: type of failure, etc.
- Single and/or batch storage of test data in ASCII and/or other defined formats
- Printout of customisable certificates
The main feature of this Computerised Control System and Hydraulic Unit is the maximum flexibility of the PC used as a friendly interface in terms of customisation of tests, processing of input and output data, connection to the existing laboratory network, etc.
The Computerised Control System enables the automatic performance of a number of functions, for example:
- Rapid piston approach
- User defined load rate
- Failure detection
- Unloading, etc.
- The standard version can control upto two load/hydraulic frames (Special optional feature)
- The system is supplied complete with PC and printer.
- Max. working pressure: upto 600 bar
- Double stage pumping system
- High delivery - low pressure for fast approach of the piston
- Low delivery - high pressure for test execution
- Maximum pump capacity: 3 lpm at low pressure ; 1 lpm at high pressure (approx)
- Resolution: 2000 divisions or better
- Date and time function (approx)
The system is entirely controlled from the PC. Display and keyboard are available for basic factory settings and eventual local purposes.
Main test data:
- Large display
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- Graphic interface by icons.
- PC and software
- PC and printer selected among latest models
- The PC allows remote control of the whole system including the automatic test execution:
- rapid piston approach, zeroing, performing of user defined load/stress rate, failure detection, unloading, graphic and numeric management of test data and results
- Manual control of the system available for easy calibration check
- Sample dimensions and features (type, exact size, ID, weight, age, density etc.)
- Descriptive and administrative data (client, test site, operator name, dates etc.)
- Test settings (reference standard, load rate, peak sensitivity etc.
- Units selection (metric and SI).
- Power rating: 750W+ depending upon machine capacity
- Voltage: 230 V, 50 Hz, 1 ph. or 440 V, 50 Hz, 3 ph.