III: Computerized Universal Testing Machine, Servo Con
PROPERTIES:- 'ETS' COMPUTERIZED UNIVERSAL TESTING MACHINE(SERVO-CONTROLLED) The Universal Testing Machine shall be able to perform the following tests for a wide variety of materials and components:-
Low Cyclic Test
The system includes:
Measure and Control unit
High precision loading cell
Data processing software for tensile and compression test compatible with Windows Operating System.
Data Processing Unit
Technical Specification: 1)Loading Unit
wo column loading frame and of floor type
Loading method by high resolution digital AC servo motor
The capacity : 10 to 10,000 KGF/ KN equivalent.(tension and compression mode)
The effective test width : 400 mm or more
The crosshead clearance : 1000 mm or more
Maximum speed : upto 500 mm/min or more
2) Measure And Control Unit
The crosshead speed range from 0.001 to 1000 mm/min with accuracy of ±0.1%.
The crosshead return speed 500 mm/min or more and shall have auto-return function.
The crosshead stroke measurement shall be by means of optical encoder.
The crosshead stroke display resolution should be at least 0.001 mm
The crosshead control shall consist of single test control, cycle test control and manual test control
3) Operation Unit The operation unit must come with Desktop PC or LCD touch-screen(optional) for efficient system control and test results display. The operation unit shall have the following function: -
Test Force Calibration Function
Break Detection Function
Automatic Read Function For Load Cell Characteristic Value
Peak/Break Value Display Function
Cycle Figure Display Function
Test Condition File Function, minimum 15 files.
Real Time S-S Curve Display.
4) Testing Jig Tensile Test Device The following devices shall be supplied to perform tensile test:
Wedge type grips Flat and Round specimens.
Compression Test device
The following devices shall be supplied to perform compression test:
A pair of fixed type 100 mm diameter compression plate
5) Load Cell The load cell supplied shall have the accuracy of 1.0% of indicated load
6) Extensometer(Optional) The extensometer shall give more accurate measurement of elongation Strain gauge/LVDT type one touch extensometer gauge length 50 mm.
7) Software The software shall have the following features:
The software shall support latest window based operating system.
The software shall comprise with the following test:-