Digital Hydraulic Spring Testing Machines
Approx. Rs 5 Lakh / Unit(s)
Digital Hydraulic Spring Testing Machine
is mainly used to make test on helix spring for tension and compression purpose. This machine is designed for conducting load-deflection test on spring or other material in tension or compression. In addition to this, the rugged construction and extreme simplicity make it easy for a also a non-technical personnel to operate it without any hassle. Manufactured using supreme quality steel material and other components these products are perfect to determine. Features :
- Digital load indicator on the spring test equipments connected to a load cell
- Electro-mechanical loading system with lead-screw at fixed or variable
- The spring test equipments shall have one load cell. Zero result facility for length indicator at any position of top platen, to indicate the actual deflection during loading
- Microprocessor of the spring test equipments shall have load and deflection display
Technical Specifications :
- Extremely strong and oversized to grant high rigidity and stability
- Easy to operate
- Hand wheel screw road arrangement operated spring testing machine to load exactly at any desired load or deflection.
- Capacity from few grams to 5000KG using hand operated screw rod arrangement
- Digital reading of Load/Force with long term stability
- Digital reading of Displacement using accurate digital vernier scale
- Capacity : 20 Ton
- Ram Force : 20 Tonnes
- While approaching : 40 mm / sec. Max
- While load testing : 8mm / sec. Max
- Releasing (Return) : 60 mm / sec. Max
- Ram Stroke : 700 mm (Adjustable)
- Diameter Of Pressure Plate : 310 mm
- Hydraulic Working Pressure : 170 BARS max.
- Hydraulic Pump Motor Power : 20 H.P.
- Least Count Of Deflection Indicator : 0.1 mm
- Least Count Of Load Indication : 1.0 KG.
- Accuracy Of Load Indication : ±. E.Grade
- Overall Dimensions : L TO R: 2000 mm Approx.
- F TO B : 2000 mm Approx
- Height (above ground) : 3000 mm approx
- Standard models are available with 250mm, 500mm and 1000 mm spacing