This tester was ergonomically designed to provide a compact, low-cost, functional unit which is quick and easy to operate. It gives extremely high accuracy and yet is robust enough for routine quality control testing. The single and twin column designs permit all-round access to the specimen and grips.
ETS Universal Tester, screw type, motor driven and is suitable for conducting tensile strength & elongation, compression, bend, shear tests on various materials such as metal rubber, plastic, leather, asbestos, PVC, paper, textile, Wire/Cable, plywood/wood, ceramics, rexins etc. in conformity with standards like ISS, BSS, ASTM, DIN or ISO.
We are exporting a wide range of testing machine, electro mechanical testing machine, electric testing machine, universal mechanical testing machine and more.
The basic frame allows a total jaw separation of 1000 mm. However, extended frame having jaw separation upto 2000 mm may be supplied at additional cost.
The machine is operated on 230 volts. 1-ph, 50 c/s. A. C. Mains or as desired. A comprehensive range of grips, attachments/fixtures, cutting dies are available to suit the testing needs of many different industries.
Load Frame :
- Capacity: 50 to 10000 Kgf or equivalent KN
- Type aviable : Bench top, single or dual screw
- Testing Area: Tension and Compression above moving cross-head
- Horizontal Clearance: 12 inches (300mm) to 16inches (400mm)
- Vertical Clearance: 36 in. (914mm) STANDARD, excluding grips or fixtures
- Cross-head Travel: 24 in. (610mm) STANDARD or greater
Limit Switches :
- Cross-head Guidance independent chrome plated guide rods
- Upper Cross-head adjustable CROSSHEAD CONTROLS
- Speed Range: 5/50mm/mim OPTIONAL
- 5/500 mm/min OPTIONAL
- Cross-head Speed Selection: 0.1% increments of speed range
- Speed Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Digital Speed Display: English or Metric units
Load Measuring :
- Load Weighing Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of indicated load +/- 0.1% of range in use
- Ranges: 10%, 20%, 50%, 100% of load cell in use
- Automatic Overload Protection: STANDARD
- Peak Load Recall: STANDARD
- Digital Display: STANDARD - English or Metric units
- Up to five load cells can be used
- Automatic break detect: STANDARD
- Power requirements: 120 or 240 VAC, 1 phase, 50/60 Hz as desired.
- Displacement Measuring system and zero return (Optional)
- High Precision Optical incremental encoder
- Range full cross-head travel
- Display : Digital
- Resolution: 0.01mm)
- Zero return push-button actuated return to zero position
- A wide variety of options is available for use with these systems, including chambers, extensometers, grips, recorders, etc.